Saturday, June 30, 2012

First Love



Since March, I heard about a Korean movie called "Introduction to Architecture", which received a lot of good reviews. For some reason, I haven't watched it until just two hours ago, due to boredom. The movie itself was pretty well written and directed with a good cast. I thought it really portrayed the feeling reminiscing first love, and how the first love developed later on. There was no happy ending to be honest, but the main characters were able to find inner peace after figuring out some unanswered questions. This led me to further believe that no matter what, we should be clear with others around us. If we like someone, we should let them know, even if they don't like us back. Why? In the movie, both of the characters felt regret, confusion, and anger just because they weren't able to talk about their feelings. They both were at faults for that, which is why they didn't end up together. Another thing I learned is that, maybe first love is fictional. Well...to some extent. The chances of meeting THE person of your life and having a successful marriage with that person is small. Call me a pessimist or an idealist, but the important part about first love isn't whether or not you'll end up with that person in the end. It's more like...having a good relationship that will become the good part of your past. At least...that's what I currently think, though I haven't had my first love yet. Maybe it also has to do with how important love is to each individual. No matter what, we should always cherish the people we love, because second chances don't come around.

No comments:

Post a Comment