Sunday, April 14, 2013
Struggles in Life
Today I met up with a friend of mine, whom I look up to as an older sister. I still think it's pretty interesting how this friendship came to be. I don't know how it happened, nor do I remember exactly. But anyways, I had lunch with her today, and I told her something that I haven't told her before, about previous struggles I faced during my freshman year in college. She said that no one would understand exactly what I had gone through and how I felt. At that point, it was pretty much my lowest point during college. Amazingly enough, I was able to walk up to this point, as if a dead end has just opened up a new path. And all the people I met along the way gave me the strength to move on. All the struggles that I have encountered so far made me a better and wiser person. Although the process of transformation is painful, there's that saying: "no pain no gain", and "what doesn't break you makes you a stronger person". Because of the things I experienced, and the situations I've been through, there's more reason to treasure those around me, and appreciate the life I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment