Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Memories and Nightmares


For the past two weeks, I've been down with a flu that has been keeping me from doing anything productive. Last night, I had the hardest time falling asleep because my nose was so stuffy that I could hardly breathe, and if I breathe through my mouth, my coughing fits would start up. Just out of nowhere, I began to remember things that I did not want to recall. These memories made the night even more unbearable, because they were painful. I always dread remembering them, since I know I will always end up feeling the same anger and pain, which will probably follow me for the rest of my life. I know it's stupid to dwell on it. I know that others have suffered worst. But common sense and logic just don't work here. I wish there was a way to erase these memories, but then, the question comes back to whether or not I would be the same person without these.

Anyways, after I finally fell asleep at around 3:45am, I had two nightmares. The first one involved in me drinking at a party at a person's house. I don't remember who the person was, but she was pretty young. I don't remember why we were there either...I think she invited us to her place, but then her grandparents came back since it was pretty early. Before that happened, we had white paint or something....I can't recall the details. Was it paint or was it a drink? Because after that, blood started flowing out from our mouths. I didn't feel pain, but it was disgusting. And the white thing just made the blood even more apparent, and redder. Her grandparents came back so I started cleaning up. No one got hurt or anything. It was just bizarre. The second dream was really scary. I was in some kind of basement with some people. I remember they were racing in an underground parking or some kind of path. I think this dream happened in a futuristic world. Before going underground, I noticed that there was a dance practice going on near there, and I knew that they were acting as lookouts. When the race started, I felt like I was in front of the monitor, because I could see everything that was happening in the race. Right after, there were gun shots that broke out, and it turned out to be some kind of police mobile on patrol and shooting at the racers. The reason why I said it's in a futuristic world was because these mobiles were floating, kind of similar to the floating robots in Sonic Battle 2 game. In no time, the police started coming down to the underground, and I was at the entrance. The leader of the dance practice gave me a nod and tossed me a phone to call the others to warn them. I took the phone and ran down to try calling. But, his phone was really weird. I guess it was really high tech, because when I opened his phone, these soft keypads just popped out. I was at a loss because I couldn't dial without assembling the keypads, yet I had no idea how. Finally, the police reached the underground, and it turned out that the racers were already aware of the situation. The entire place changed into a cellphone factory or something, and the police started questioning the people. There was no trace of the race that happened earlier, which I thought was amazing. After the police left, this guy came up to me and started harassing me because I got the phone that the guy gave me. The weird thing about the phone is that, it was not the same phone I was holding. It became this thing that I can't even describe with words. But when you pull out one side, it becomes a cellphone, and if you pull out the other side, it becomes a tablet. It makes no sense now. Anyways, the guy was really upset because I got the phone, and then this other girl came up to me and started harassing me because I was apparently important to their leader. So this guy pointed a machine gun at me and was about to shoot me in the face, when another guy stopped him. I don't think I saw how he did it, because I was so afraid that I closed my eyes. But I could hear the struggle between the two, and I could hear this humming noise coming from the gun. The guy who stopped him was drinking a bottle of water at the time, so I guess when he stopped the guy, his water bottle's also aligned with the gun. I know because I felt the water dripping into my face, and I was really afraid. The girl also pointed her gun at me. At this point, I had my eyes closed, I could hear the humming, and I couldn't breathe because the water kept pouring down. I woke up after that.

I don't know why I have such bloody or violent dreams. I don't even like watching violent movies. Maybe it has something to do with my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment