I haven't posted for a while because whenever I had something I wanted to write about, it's usually at 3am when I'm lying in my bed and too lazy to get up. This post is just an outlet for me before I explode.
I felt that I was taken for granted today, and of course it's not the first time, nor will it be the last. I know that I shouldn't care about little things, but they bother me because they just show the lack of consideration. I sacrifice a lot of my time and money for friends that I care about, and what I get back is nothing. Sure, I shouldn't be expecting anything. But this just makes me want to stray away from friends. What's the point of being friends if the meaning of friendship is not at least close to mutual? Ugh. I don't know any more. I'm just doing the same things, believing that people appreciate what I do for them, and all I get is disappointment. It's just sad. Honestly, what do people take me for? At the end of the day, they just expect me to do things for them or treat them nicely despite the fact that they haven't done anything to show that they appreciate me. I'm just so tired of this pattern.
Edited: Even though there are people like that, I just have to keep moving on, and believe that at the end of the day, sincerity matters more than anything else in a true friendship.

No comments:
Post a Comment