Saturday, February 16, 2013
Everlasting
Have you ever heard of the book called Tuck Everlasting? It was one of those fantasy books that I read in 5th grade, and even though it's a long while ago, I can never forget it.
Today, I had a lot of fun with my friends at a party. Although I know for sure that I can't remember all of the specific moments, there is something that I will remember, that is, the feeling of a friend so close, yet so distant from you. I felt so much love from so many friends today, that I feel their sincerity no matter how drunk or sober they were tonight. There is one thing that I will always try to remember. No one can foretell the future. The people you love this second will be gone the next second, before you know it. I'm only turning 23 this year..yet I dread the day that people I love will leave me forever. It sounds so senile for my age, but there are too many people who don't realize how important their family and friends are until it's too late. I don't ever want to regret. So I'll pray every night, that my family, friends, and I, will be happy and healthy for as long as we can live; I'm willing to give up my dream, just for this one wish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment