Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Birthday

So....yesterday was my birthday....20th....I don't know why it's a big deal in Taiwan...but apparently it is. Anyways, I thought....it was just like another day...Well.....maybe it's because compared to other years, this year wasn't as exciting as other years. I had to go back to college on my birthday...and my friends from back home had different spring breaks...so I didn't get to have the usual movie-party with 10+ people in my house.

I guess, the reason why I'm not as excited is because age comes with responsibility. I'm supposed to a year older...so a year more mature? Haha....responsibility is both a privilege and a burden.

Recently....I was thinking about my childhood. Apparently, I went to Japan like almost twice a year from 3-7...but I don't remember at all...I thought I only visited it a few times...not regularly. I kind of want to start writing a journal...a diary...I don't know, something that I can save my memories with. Even if I have bad days, I still want to remember because that's how I know I've been through things.

No comments:

Post a Comment