Two days ago, I was talking to a friend of mine online. I haven't talked to her in a while because she went back to Taiwan, and I got busy with school. It was just a casual conversation, and of course being myself, I made a lot of jokes. For some reason, my friend told me that I became smarter and stronger. I have no idea why because I don't feel like I did at all. Nope, just the same old me. Today, another friend of mine asked me about life decisions, choosing between staying in one country or another. I made a self-discovery of what life is as I answered her question. I said:
"life.....i think....is about working with what options we have. life is good when we adapt ourselves to the situation and grow from it. but if we don't adapt, then life is a lot tougher than it could be."
Sure, I didn't say anything smart, but I was surprised at what I said. Maybe I know a bit more than I thought? It's one of those things you can't tell yourself, like how you can't tell how fast your hair grows.
No comments:
Post a Comment