Recently, I've been dealing with stress because of school club. Being a president of a college club is no small matter. I wonder how presidents of nations handle it. I've realized even more, how responsibility is a burden that you have to carry no matter how unwilling you feel. There are many times I wish I could quit, but of course, I never do. I guess that's why I have the responsibility. Because, you can't just take it up and drop it whenever you want.
Besides discovering how responsibility is a burden, I also learned to deal with people and matters. In Chinese, there's this thing called 公事 and 私事, which really are "business related matters" and "personal matters". I think being president requires me to look at things in different ways, separating these two types of matters to avoid bias. Though, bias exists anyways, just less.

No comments:
Post a Comment