Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Behind the Scenes


I hear so many things....just exactly which should I believe?
Why do people make things more difficult than they are?
Before college, I readily believed in whatever my friends said, thinking that there's no reason for shady truths/lies. I miss the time when I can just completely believe in a person without a question.

Now, what is it that I have to do? I have to restrain myself from believing my friends? I have to listen to everything and yet withold myself from believing all of it? I might as well not listen. Then, I wouldn't have to figure out just exactly which parts are true and which are omitted. Just who am I supposed to believe when I hear two sides of a story? I want to be able to tell who is saying the truth, and who is making up stuff...But then again, what if both are? The issue isn't big...but the ideal behind it is....trusting people...Isn't it sad that as you grow up, you begin to doubt people?
I hear people talking about people's back, and I don't like it. I talk about some of my frustrations with my friends to my other friends....I talk about how so and so did this and how it's frustrating...I talk about the flaws...does that make me a hypocrite? Just exactly what is the definition of "talking behind one's back"?
Now I'm just confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment