Thursday, May 2, 2013

Should Be, Yet Not

So...It took me two hours and a half to update my tumblr with all the things I posted in my blogger, and yeah, I missed two posts earlier on so I have to go back and add them at some point. Yesterday (well, now that it's 5:30am), I had my last class of my college career. It feels normal, yet slightly not. I mean, I see people posting about finishing their last day and making a huge deal out of it, but I don't feel the same excitement or whatever. It is what it is. Anyways, the reason why the title is as written above is because there are a lot of things I should be doing, but not...Such as: 1. I should be fixing my resume 2. I should be worried about finding a job 3. I should be sleeping or studying (ok, maybe not at 5am when I haven't slept) 4. I should be tired 5. I should be cleaning up, packing things away, and throwing things I don't need. 6. I should be excited about graduation and all that Yet I'm not. And the list goes on. I guess I'll go do No. 3 because I'm getting to No. 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment