Monday, May 10, 2010

Incomplete Silence



I work well with silence....but not dead silence...
I work well with silence...but not silence with the sounds of birds chirping, reminding me that it's past 3am....



Anyways...It's funny....how when you meet a new friend, sometimes you hit right off but your friend doesn't see some of the things you hide....And then you meet a new friend...although you've only known that person for 10+hours total, that person sees a different side of you that your other friend might never see. Very interesting...

I've been told by someone I met recently that that person can sense I have a lot of burden...It's funny, but kind of scary...how that person can just tell...and most of my friends can't. Funny....because you'd think that people you know for a while would be able to see....before someone you just met recently...Scary...because haha...maybe because there's something I might be hiding that I don't want others to know and all of a sudden...that person can sense it. Like you'd think you're protected by a stone wall....but that person can see through the stone wall.

In a way....it's a good kind of feeling...like I have someone who understands me even if that person doesn't know what's going on...even if I don't say anything...just by looking....or I don't even know how....that person knows....
I don't know if that means my new friend is very good at reading people...
Or me being too conspicuous unknowingly...

Often times, I wish I have a big sister or big brother to be there for me...To support me no matter what happens...To give me advice....To give me a hand and pull me up when I fall down hard. I know I'm not alone....but in certain circumstances...there are just things that I can't solve...and I'm sick of handling things by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment